T-6760 ITC IP Network Audio Class-D Amplifier
The IP PA amplifier range is an ideal network audio solution for multiple speakers middle sized applications. It is used to transmit program from internet to its built-in amplifier then to 100V, 70V or low impedance loudspeakers. So the normal connection way as below: Control port by the RJ45 connector to LAN switch and speaker outputs to loudspeakers.
The T-6760 IP network audio adapter is of 19 rack mount design, it is built-in a power amplifier output rated at 60W, 120W, 240W to 350W. This LAN network technology also allows this IP network audio adapter with amplifier could be installed anywhere of the LAN system, thus the cable wiring cost could be saved.
The biggest advantages of the network audio system are Super distance audio transmission, simultaneous maximum program task, and non-dedicated network wiring.
Multiple loudspeakers could be directly powered by the built-in power amplifier.
It is also designed of local end-user program selection from the server by remote control. The local volume also could be adjusted by remote control. The remote control is also could be used to write and change the IP address.
The password is needed to access control the equipment to avoid unintentional error.
The network audio adapter also is designed with a local microphone input and a local line input, a volume control could be used to adjust the speaker loudness. Three wired volume control is also optional to be connected to this unit. Two reserved communication ports by RJ45 type for future upgrade. One serial communication port only shall be used to write in or change the IP address.
Automatic enter standby mode if no input is detected for 5 minutes and automatically back into service once the input is detected.
Two levels of priority output: Voice evacuation system with the highest priority and local input with secondary priority over program source. However, the local input and program source priority could be customized.
Indicators include output level meter, amplifier power indicator, a protection indicator, and equipment power indicator.
High temp, overload and short circuit amplifier protection.
* IP network audio adapter built-in digital class-D 60W, 120W, 240W & 350W amplifier.
* Direct to receive internet audio source and transmit to 70V, 100V, and low impedance loudspeakers.
* Non-dedicated network system solution.
* Could be installed anywhere of the LAN network.
* Economy network audio solution for multiple speaker applications.
* With 3.4 inch LCD screen humanized operation interface.
* Zone definition is done through software, each network audio adapter could be regarded as one zone, or several audio adapters could be taken as one zone, moreover, several zones could be defined as a group for synchronous operation.
* One Aux input and one local microphone input, both with volume control.
* A remote control over IP address change and write in, volume control and local program selection from the server.
* Voice evacuation system with higher priority and local input with secondary priority. Moreover, the local input and program source priority could be customized.
|Speaker Output||70V, 100V & 4-16ohms|
|Network Input||Standard RJ45|
|Protocol Support||TCP/IP, UDP, IGMP|
|Audio Format||16 digit stereo CD level|
|Frequency Response||60-18KHz(+1dB, -3dB)|
|THD||THD ≤ 0.1%|
|Standby Power Consumption||<3W|
|Protection||High temp, overload and short-circuit|
|Working temp||5 ℃~40℃|
|Power Supply||~110V/60Hz or ~230V/50Hz|