Cambium cnPilot E500 ac OMNI Outdoor APOutdoor 2×2 Dual Band 11ac AP. 56V POE injector included. 1 x Gb LAN Port. POE out.
Cambium cnPilot E500 802.11ac Outdoor Access Point. Cambium Networks offers secure, scalable, cloud-managed WiFi solutions for homes, small business, and both indoor and outdoor enterprise applications. The 802.11ac and 802.11n controller managed access points are designed for rapid deployment, easy operation with tools for intelligent remote diagnosis, making it easy to connect the unconnected.
Supporting up to 16 encrypted VLAN mapped SSIDs and 256 concurrent client associations, DFS channel usage, automatic channel scanning (ACS), Access control lists (ACL), the 802.11ac E500 is the essential outdoor workhorse for demanding high-density outdoor WiFi networks. E500 APs work with either mesh backhaul, Fiber or can be paired with Cambium’s ePMP, PMP 450 or PTP 650 products for long distance reliable backhaul.
- Controller-based Hotspot (on cnMaestro), Stand-alone mode AP based hotspot server, Also supports hotspot redirection to a 3rd party hotspot server
- Standard 802.11 Meshing (Mesh) between cnPilot APs
- Special filter for rejecting interference on 2.4 GHz from adjacent LTE bands 38, 40
- Kensington Lock bracket
- Two (2) multi-color LEDs indicating Access Point & cnMaestro connectivity status
- Pole mount bracket (included) or wall mount (included)
|Output Power||29dBm @ 2.4GHz; 28dBm @ 5 GHz|
|Frequency Range||2.4 GHz: 2.4 – 2.484 GHz; 5 GHz: 5.15 – 5.85 GHz|
|Interfaces||Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports (2 x 10/100/1000Base-T)|
|PoE In||56V/30W Gigabit passive PoE injector|
|PoE Out||Capable of 802.3af Power out or Canopy power (for supported Cambium ePMP or PMP450 SMs)|
|Antenna gain dBi||5dBi Linear vertically polarized 2×2 MIMO Integrated Omni (360°)|
|Max Power consumption||Typical: 8W Max: 12.95W (no auxiliary device connected)|
|Number of chains||2×2 MIMO|
|Dimensions||30 x 20.4 x 6.5 cm|