Cisco SG300-52 52-Port Gigabit Managed Switch
- Operating Temperature: 32 F
- Interfaces: 52 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T – RJ-45; 1 x console – 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) – management; 2 x SFP (mini-GBIC)
- MTBF: 206,000 hour(s)
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Depth: 10.1 inches
- Maximum Storage Temperature: 158 F
- Device Type: Switch – 52 ports – L3 – managed
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 104 F
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE): n/a
- Weight: 8.6 lbs
- Humidity Operating Range: 10-90% (non-condensing)
- Rack-Mount 23 in. (58.4 cm) EIA: Included
- Routing Protocol: Static IPv4 routing
- Width: 17.3 inches
- Performance: Switching capacity: 104 Gbps; Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size): 77.38 Mpps
- Cables Included: 1x Serial Cable
- Jumbo Frame Support: 10 KB
- Authentication Method: Secure Shell (SSH), RADIUS, TACACS+
- Flash Memory: 16 MB
- Height: 1.7 inches
- Localization: North America
- Ram: 128 MB
- Minimum Storage Temperature: -4 F
- Status Indicators: Link activity, port transmission speed, system
- MAC Address Table Size: 16k entries
- Power Device: Power supply – internal
- Humidity Storage Range: 10-90% (non-condensing)
- Enclosure Type: Desktop, rack-mountable – 1U
- Capacity: 4K Active VLANs
- Ports: 50 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP
Cisco SG300-52 Features and benefits:
The 300 Series supports the advanced security management capabilities and network features needed to support business-class data, voice, security, and wireless services. Features include quality of service, Layer 3 static routing, and IPv6.
Easy setup and management
Intuitive browser-based tools simplify setup and configuration. Advanced command-line interface (CLI) management options are also available.
Numerous security capabilities, such as advanced threat defense, time-based ACLs and 802.1X, and many others, give you confidence that you have the protection you need.
Optimize power usage for efficiency without compromising performance.
Peace of mind
All Cisco 300 Series switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, with next-business-day advance replacement where available.
Whether you need a basic high-performance network to connect employee computers or a solution to deliver data, voice, and video services, the Cisco 300 Series offers a solution to meet your needs. Possible deployment scenarios include:
● Secure desktop connectivity: Cisco 300 Series Switches can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improves network uptime, and keeps your employees connected and productive.
● Secure Wireless connectivity: With its advanced Security features, Power over Ethernet, Auto Smartports, QoS, VLAN, and Access Control features, the Cisco 300 Series Switches are the perfect foundation to add Business Grade wireless to an SMB network.
● Unified communications: As a managed network solution, the Cisco 300 Series provides the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for small businesses. Cisco 300 Series Switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other products, providing a complete small business solution.
● Highly secure guest connectivity. Cisco 300 Series Switches let you extend highly secure network connectivity to guests in a variety of settings, such as a hotel, an office waiting room, or any other area open to nonemployee users. Using powerful but easy-to-configure security and traffic segmentation capabilities, you can isolate your vital business traffic from guest services and keep guests’ network sessions private from each other.